LOS ANGELES, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Honest Company, a family brand providing natural, non-toxic essentials, announced today a new partnership with Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) in which the retailer will offer a selection of The Honest Company products in all Target stores and an expanded assortment on Target.com starting June 15.
"As a busy working mom, I know you can't always anticipate when you're going to need something. It's great to have a partner like Target that offers convenience and great values at any given moment. We're excited to launch The Honest Company products in Target stores and on Target.com to provide easy access to our safe, stylish and accessibly-priced products," said Jessica Alba, president and co-founder, The Honest Company.
Through the ongoing partnership, Target stores will carry stylish diapers, wipes and personal care items including face and body lotion, conditioner and shampoo and body wash, as well as household products ranging from the award-winning multi-surface cleaner to sweet-smelling dish soap and durable laundry detergent. Target.com will feature 150 product options including items found in Target stores, as well as online exclusives, such as the natural and effective bug spray, diaper cakes, fruit and veggie wash, dish towels and more. Products range in price from $4.95 to $124.95.
"Target's guests are looking for products they can feel good bringing into their homes, all at a great value," said Rick Gomez, senior vice president of marketing, Target. "By teaming up with The Honest Company, we're able to offer an affordable collection that's beautifully designed, practical and eco-friendly, which responds to our guests' desire to shop more natural options at Target and Target.com."Continuing their commitment to giving back to the community, The Honest Company will give a portion of proceeds to families in need from all product sales at Target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV