3 Energy Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, Pioneer Natural Resources ( PXD) is up $5.84 (2.9%) to $208.80 on average volume. Thus far, 762,728 shares of Pioneer Natural Resources exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $203.50-$209.78 after having opened the day at $204.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $202.96. Pioneer Natural Resources Company operates as an independent oil and gas exploration and production company in the United States. The company produces and sells oil, natural gas liquids (NGL), and gas. Pioneer Natural Resources has a market cap of $29.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. Shares are up 10.3% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 15 analysts who rate Pioneer Natural Resources a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Pioneer Natural Resources as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Pioneer Natural Resources Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts