- End-of-Week options, which expire on the last trading day of a week (other than standard third Fridays)
- Standard options, which expire on the third Friday of each month
- End-of-Quarter options, which expire on the last trading day of the quarter
- LEAPS (Long-term Equity AnticiPation Securities(SM)) options, which are long-term options contracts that can be maintained for a period of up to 15 years.
CBOE To Launch SPX End-of-Month Options In July
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.