BETHESDA, Md., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Arne Sorenson, president and chief executive officer at Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR), will speak at the 2014 Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference on Tuesday, June 3. Mr. Sorenson's presentation will be at approximately 9:15 a.m., Eastern Time, and will be webcast live.
To access the webcast, please go to http://www.marriott.com/investor, and then click on the link to the "Goldman Sachs Lodging Conference" under "Recent and Upcoming Events."
The webcast will be available until September 3, 2014 at the same site.
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is a global leading lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,000 properties, and more than 690,000 rooms in 77 countries and territories and reported revenues of nearly $13 billion in fiscal year 2013. For more than 80 years, the company has been committed to guest satisfaction. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 45 million members. For more information or reservations, please visit our website at www.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visit www.marriottnewscenter.com.IRPR#1 Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130531/PH23900LOGO SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV