BROOMFIELD, Colo., May 29, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Noodles & Company (Nasdaq:NDLS) today announced that it will participate at two investor conferences in June.
On June 10, 2014, the Company will present at the Piper Jaffray 34 th Annual Consumer Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City. Noodles' presentation will begin at 12:40 PM Eastern Time.
On June 18, 2014, the Company will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Consumer Conference at The White Elephant Hotel in Nantucket, MA. Noodles' presentation will begin at 1:30 PM Eastern Time.Investors and interested parties may access the webcast of these presentations by visiting www.noodles.com under the tab "Investors." About Noodles & Company Founded in 1995, Noodles & Company is a fast-casual restaurant chain that serves classic noodle and pasta dishes from around the world with 394 locations system-wide in 30 states and the District of Columbia as of Tuesday, April 1, 2014. Known as Your World Kitchen, Noodles & Company's globally inspired menu consists of more than 25 fresh, customizable noodle bowls, salads, soups and sandwiches that are prepared quickly using quality ingredients. From healthy to indulgent, spicy to comforting, the menu provides favorites for everyone from kids to adults. Popular dishes include the Med Salad with grilled chicken, spicy Indonesian Peanut Saute and creamy Wisconsin Mac & Cheese.
CONTACT: Investor Relations firstname.lastname@example.org Media Kristina Jorge (646) 277-1234 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV