EMERYVILLE, Calif., May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Jamba, Inc. (NASDAQ: JMBA), a leading healthy, active lifestyle brand, today announced its partnership with DanceOn, the premier digital destination and No. 1 network on YouTube exclusively dedicated to dance entertainment. Co-founded by Madonna, and attracting the talent of So You Think You Can Dance creator Nigel Lythgoe, DanceOn will help Jamba Juice tap into an influential audience of fans passionate about health and fitness. Together they will execute a digital campaign to inspire millions across the U.S. to participate in the "Blend in the Good ™" summer dance movement.
With the support of celebrity choreographer Brian Friedman, Jamba Juice is kicking-off its summer " Blend in the Good™" Dance Video Contest. From now until August 31 st, the online contest will encourage dance enthusiasts to submit unique videos that show how they "Blend in the Good ™" in their own life through dance. One lucky winner will be selected each month to receive a trip for two to a premiere dance experience estimated at $2,500, as well as have their winning video featured and promoted across the DanceOn and Jamba Juice networks. Prizes include a trip to New York to see a Broadway show (June); a trip to Hollywood for a behind the scenes experience at a taping of So You Think You Can Dance (July); a trip to San Francisco to attend a premiere dance event (August). Each winner will also receive a $100 Jamba Juice gift card to continue to "Blend in the Good ™" all year long.
- Upload Video Submission: Once registered and logged onto YouTube, contestants must select "Channel" and then "Add a Video." This will give two options: "Upload a Video" or "Browse Your YouTube Videos." Contestants can choose one of the two options and follow the listed instructions for entering/uploading their video.
- Hashtags: Contestants must use both #BlendintheGoodContest and #JambaJuice hashtags in the video title to be eligible for entry.
- Video Submission Period: Video Submissions must be posted between 12:01 pm Pacific Time on May 29, 2014 and 11:59 am Pacific Time on August 31, 2014.
- Number of Entries: There is no limit to the number of video submissions per person, so "Blend in the Good ™" all summer long!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV