Update (9:41 a.m.): Updated with Thursday market open information.
The stock was up 2.4% to $23.89 at 9:40 a.m. on Thursday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- DHI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 18.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 21.1%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- D R HORTON INC has improved earnings per share by 18.8% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, D R HORTON INC reported lower earnings of $1.34 versus $2.74 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.72 versus $1.34).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Household Durables industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 17.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $111.00 million to $130.90 million.
- DHI's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.89 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DHI Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts