WATERLOO, Ontario and WALLDORF, Germany, May 29, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- OpenText™ (NASDAQ: OTEX, TSX: OTC), a global leader in Enterprise Information Management (EIM), and SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that they have expanded their integrated offerings in an effort to offer customers an even more powerful enterprise content management solution. SAP® Archiving by OpenText will now run on the SAP HANA® platform, including support for SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud service deployments. Additionally, as part of the SAP® Extended Enterprise Content Management by OpenText (SAP Extended ECM), customers will have access to Tempo™ Box, an enterprise caliber file sync and share solution that is fully managed and completely secure. OpenText will demonstrate these new offerings next week at booth #235 at SAPPHIRE® NOW, being held June 3-5, 2014, in Orlando, Florida.
In May 2013, OpenText announced it was the first SAP software and technology partner to offer fully tested solutions qualified by SAP for integration with SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA. The company has now extended its platform to include support for SAP HANA on its core Archive Server.
The expanded solution is designed to offer an opportunity for the more than 4,200 current on-premise SAP Archiving by OpenText customers representing 15 million end users to access the same robust Archive solution on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud. Running SAP HANA allows customers to process business-critical content for a faster, smarter and simpler real-time experience. These solutions are intended to also support customers running their solutions in SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud environments.
Using SAP HANA, customers will be able to:
- Access historical data within the organizations' ECM system instantly
- Manage digital assets with a single point of management and workflow integration
- Experience the speed and power that SAP HANA delivers in the context of archiving and retrieval of content
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV