Before the bell, shares had tanked 25.8% to $7.85.
For its second quarter, management guides for comparable-store sales to decline in the high single digits with net income between 3 cents and 7 cents a share. Analysts forecast 13 cents a share in profits.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TLYS Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts