The company grew revenues over 32% year-over-year as it beat on top line estimates. Comparable-store sales also increased 11.1% in the company's first quarter.
This proves that companies that have the right merchandise can still perform well in a retail environment that's saturated with promotions and hindered by cold weather, he added.
Cramer also praised the leadership of CEO Jill Granoff.But, on the other hand, he was quite disappointed in PVH Corp. (PVH), which "missed the mark" when it came to its earnings report. However, he suggested that PVH CEO Emanuel Chirico can "get it back." When you have the right fashion, it will trumps most of the negative things in the retail industry, Cramer argued. "Skechers (SKX) has the right look in footwear and Vince has the right look in women's and men's apparel," he concluded.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.
Follow @BretKenwell >>Read More: 10 Most Bikeable Cities In The U.S. Watching the World Cup? Here's the Must-Have Gear for Soccer Fans Bluebird, Agios: Preview of Next Week's Important Pipeline Updates Yahoo: Marissa Mayer's Huge Opportunity to Become Tech's Top CEO
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV