Avago Tech (AVGO) ($70.10), up 32% year to date. Analysts expect the maker of analog semiconductor devices to report EPS of 67 cents after the closing bell on Thursday. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $71.28 on May 27, well above its 200-day SMA at $52.36.
The weekly chart is positive but overbought with its five-week MMA at $66.18. Weekly and semiannual value levels are $65.85 and $64.94, respectively with a monthly risky level at $71.24 which was tested at the high.
Express (EXPR) ($13.55), down 27% year to date. Analysts expect the specialty retailer of women's and men's apparel to report EPS of 14 cents after the closing bell on Thursday. The stock gapped below its 200-day SMA on Dec. 4, and continued to slump to a 2014 intraday low at $13.54 on May 22 and May 29 with the 200-day SMA at $19.18.
The weekly chart is negative but oversold with its five-week MMA at $14.69 and its 200-week SMA at $18.79. A quarterly value level is $10.77 with a weekly pivot at $13.42 and monthly risky level at $16.95.Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF) ($28.78), down 9.1% year to date. Analysts expect the entertainment company to report EPS of 39 cents after the closing bell on Thursday. The stock set an all-time intraday high at $37.81on Sept.10, and traded back and forth around its 200-day SMA between Dec. 9 and March 13 before trading as low as $24.54 on March 28. It's below its 200-day SMA at $31.42. The weekly chart is positive with its five-week MMA at $27.58. Semiannual value levels are $27.61 and $22.07 with a weekly pivot at $28.32 and a quarterly weekly risky level at $34.48. Your investment policy among these stocks depends on whether or not you are a buyer on weakness or a seller of strength. We advocate using a good-'til-cancelled limit order to buy weakness to a value level or to sell strength to a risky level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV