3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower
- COLONY BANKCORP INC has improved earnings per share by 42.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, COLONY BANKCORP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.37 versus $0.14 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Banks industry. The net income increased by 55.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.94 million to $1.46 million.
- The gross profit margin for COLONY BANKCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 83.97%. It has increased significantly from the same period last year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, CBAN's net profit margin of 11.19% significantly trails the industry average.
- CBAN, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 2.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 2.7%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts