NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Tilly's Inc (TLYS - Get Report) stock is tanking in post-market trading after missing revenue expectations in its first quarter and guiding for below-consensus earnings in its current quarter.
After the bell, shares were 23.2% lower to $8.10.
Over the three months to April, the retailer earned 2 cents a share, inline with analysts' estimates, and revenue of $111.13 million. Analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected $113.22 million. Comparable-store sales decreased 6.8%.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: TLYS Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts