NEW YORK, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- XL Group has enhanced its Excess Casualty team in New York and Atlanta to accommodate its continued growth and sharpened focus on target industries – real estate, hospitality, grocers, restaurants and retail.
In New York, XL Group adds Tiffani Ann Earwood, Susan E. Stevens and John Russomanno as Senior Underwriters. Mary Guiney joins XL Group's Atlanta office, also as Senior Underwriter.
According to Lorraine Seib, President of XL Group's global Excess Casualty business, "We are well on our way be being one of the commercial insurance market's top three lead umbrella and excess liability markets. To keep the pace we've set for ourselves, we are pleased to add Tiffani, Susan, John and Mary to our talented team and expanded our geographic footprint in key cities like New York and Atlanta."
Ms. Earwood joins XL Group with more than a decade of profitable excess underwriting experience, most recently with Ironshore. Ms. Stevens rejoins XL Group after pursuing other business opportunities, bringing back with her 20 years of excess underwriting and management experience, including positions with ACE and Chubb. Mr. Russomanno joins XL Group from Traveler's excess casualty business and adds another decade of experience dedicated to providing clients with umbrella and excess casualty coverage. Ms. Guiney adds another two decades of excess casualty underwriting experience and management experience, including positions with Kemper and AIG."With more than 50 years of collective excess casualty underwriting experience, our new colleagues add significant bandwidth to accommodate our growing book of business," said Lou Forte, XL's Eastern Zone Executive, Excess Casualty. "As we enhance our team, we also continue to enhance our coverage, particularly tailoring coverage to targeted industries that we're uniquely equipped to assist." XL Group's Excess Casualty business' latest policy enhancements address specific needs of the real estate, grocers, hospitality, retail and restaurants industries. Among the new enhancements that are further tailored to these industries are:
- Supplementary coverage to address such risks as "Bodily Injury" or "Property Damage" resulting from Fungi, Molds, Spores, Bacteria, Mildew or Yeast
- Coverage to address "Bodily Injury" or "Property Damage" resulting from Legionnaire's Disease;
- Coverage to address risks related to pesticide, herbicide or fungicide applications;
- Liquor Liability.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV