3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Downward
2. As of noon trading, Charles Schwab ( SCHW) is down $0.25 (-1.0%) to $25.22 on average volume. Thus far, 3.5 million shares of Charles Schwab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $25.08-$25.52 after having opened the day at $25.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.47. The Charles Schwab Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides securities brokerage, banking, money management, and financial advisory services. The company operates through two segments, Investor Services and Advisor Services. Charles Schwab has a market cap of $33.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 2.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Charles Schwab a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Charles Schwab as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. Get the full Charles Schwab Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts