NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Herb Greenberg knows Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) better than anyone, and he has convinced Cramer that the Canadian company's problem is it must make deal after deal to keep its roll up going.
Cramer says it is interesting to see Allergan (AGN) drop substantially for the first time, which tells him that the deal with Valeant may not be cut and dried yet. Valeant's sale of the rights some of the key drugs it acquired in its takeover of Medicis Pharmaceuticals to Nestle all hinge on this deal with Allergan. He reminds investors that Valeant only bought Medicis a few years ago.
Cramer says he is intrigued enough to sell Allergan.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV