NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Toll Brothers (TOL) is rising because home builders' orders were terrific, gross margins are great, buyers are paying more for homes and the company's development projects are doing well, specifically the Brooklyn development.
But Cramer says the main takeaway is if the 10-year treasury note keeps declining, then Toll Brothers will keep climbing. He adds declining interest rates are fantastic for home builders, especially high end ones such as Toll. Cramer says he is counting on the housing sector's move upward to continue because he believes mortgage rates will drop below 4%, which is why he likes Toll.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV