In this zeal to maintain its ideological purity, the Iranian establishment might be guilty of scoring a few points for the other team. Reportedly, the court order referred to Zuckerberg as a "Zionist director of the company Facebook," a statement that was gleefully picked up and highlighted by media in many countries.
Perhaps that realization seems to have dawned in certain quarters, and the latest reports on the issue quote an Iranian prosecutor denying any such court pronouncement happened in the first place.
Unfortunately, with their track record on matters such as this, the Iranians are going to have a hard time being believed by the rest of the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV