- Will showcase industry-leading OSS/BSS products and services that drive customer, service and network agility for operators globally
- Executives to present on the digital business landscape, digital health and advancements in cloud-based network architectures
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ericsson (NASDAQ:ERIC) will exhibit and present at TM Forum Live! 2014 to highlight the latest strategies for enabling the agile operator. Agility will be key for operators to manage ever growing complexity of modern network architecture and user demands put on them. The company will demonstrate its solutions for driving customer, service and network agility, and also participate in multiple sessions that address key issues for service providers. TM Forum Live! 2014, a conference focused on digital business transformation, will be held from June 2 to 5 at the Acropolis in Nice, France.
Operators must become agile as they support services across networks, offer a range of plans and push the limits of innovation. Ericsson helps customers meet changing demands with a comprehensive, unified OSS and BSS product suite and a broad services portfolio that combines deep understanding across business, networks and IT. This offering enables our customers to minimize the cost of managing their network and IT assets while also pursuing new business opportunities by introducing innovative new services.
"Ericsson combines deep industry expertise based on a proven track record of consulting and systems integration engagements, with the broadest, most advance OSS/BSS portfolio," said Per Borgklint, Senior Vice President and Head of Business Unit Support Solutions for Ericsson. "As a result, we are best positioned to help operators develop the agility they need to be fast, flexible and in control."The following Ericsson speakers will present at the TM Forum Live! 2014:
- Forum Keynote: "Surveying the Digital Business Landscape - What Does 'Good' Look Like?" - Ulf Ewaldsson, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and Head of Group Function Technology - June 3 at 2:30 PM
- Panel Discussion: "Beyond CapEx - What's the ROI for SDN and NFV" - Adan Pope, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Technology for Business Support Solutions - June 3 at 2:50 PM
- Catalyst: "Digital Health: Curing the Complexity" - Elaine Haher, Business Support Solutions
- Customer Agility - See real-time analytics capabilities for improved experience and care, and how marketing analytics can build customer loyalty.
- Service Agility - Explore catalog-driven charging and billing solutions and approaches to service innovation for driving business growth.
- Network Agility - Learn how to automate NOC processes and manage the network from any device, and how Service Provider SDN and NFV are driving cloud transformation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV