RISHON LEZION, Israel, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. (the "Company", "BOS") (Nasdaq:BOSC), Israeli provider of RFID and supply chain solutions to global enterprises, today reported its financial results for the first quarter of 2014.
- Growth in revenues by 22% to $7.2 million from $5.9 million in the first quarter of year 2013.
- Gross profit increased by 36% to $1.4 million from $1 million in the first quarter of year 2013.
- Net profit on a NON GAAP basis amounted to $115,000, as compared to a net loss of $106,000 in the first quarter of year 2013.
- EBITDA increased by 300% to $327,000 from $81,000 in the first quarter of year 2013.
Edouard Cukierman, Chairman of the Board, stated, "We are very pleased with these results, which reflect a continuing improvement in the Company's performance and financial position. We expect these positive trends to continue".Yuval Viner, BOS CEO, stated: "We are satisfied with the positive bottom line for the third consecutive quarter. We are working to expand our solution offerings and are confident that we will meet our challenges". Conference Call BOS will host a conference call on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 10 a.m. EDT - 5:00 p.m. Israel Time. A question-and-answer session will follow management's presentation. Interested parties may participate in the conference call by dialing + 972-3-9180644, approximately five to ten minutes before the call start time. For those unable to listen to the live call, a recording of the call will be available the next day after the call on BOS's website, at: http://www.boscorporate.com About BOS B.O.S. Better Online Solutions Ltd. ( BOSC) is a leading provider of RFID and Supply Chain solutions to global enterprises. BOS' RFID and mobile division offers both turnkey integration services as well as stand-alone products, including best-of-breed RFID and AIDC hardware and communications equipment, BOS middleware and industry-specific software applications. The Company's supply chain division provides electronic components consolidation services to the aerospace, defense, medical and telecommunications industries as well as to enterprise customers worldwide. For more information, please visit: www.boscorporate.com . Use of Non-GAAP Financial Information BOS reports financial results in accordance with U.S. GAAP and herein provides some non-GAAP measures. These non-GAAP measures are not in accordance with, nor are they a substitute for, GAAP measures. These non-GAAP measures are intended to supplement the Company's presentation of its financial results that are prepared in accordance with GAAP. The Company uses the non-GAAP measures presented to evaluate and manage the Company's operations internally. The Company is also providing this information to assist investors in performing additional financial analysis that is consistent with financial models developed by research analysts who follow the Company. The reconciliation set forth below is provided in accordance with Regulation G and reconciles the non-GAAP financial measures with the most directly comparable GAAP financial measures.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV