Ex-Dividends To Watch: 3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: CATY, ASBC, VAL
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Tomorrow, Thursday, May 29, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 41 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 8.2%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:Cathay General Bancorp (NASDAQ:CATY) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 7 cents per share. At a price of $24.14 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.2%.The average volume for Cathay General Bancorp has been 377,400 shares per day over the past 30 days. Cathay General Bancorp has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 10.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. Cathay General Bancorp operates as the holding company for Cathay Bank, which offers various commercial banking products and services for individuals, professionals, and small to medium-sized businesses in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.73.TheStreet Ratings rates Cathay General Bancorp as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and increase in net income. Although the company may harbor some minor weaknesses, we feel they are unlikely to have a significant impact on results. You can view the full Cathay General Bancorp Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV