Over its April-ending quarter, the company earned 42 cents a share, 6 cents below what analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue edged 0.5% higher to $598.95 million but fell short of estimates of $622.33 million.
Additionally, management guided for full-year earnings between $1.45 and $1.60 a share, assuming low single-digit comparable sales declines. Analysts expected an average $1.90 a share.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: DSW Ratings Report
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV