W Hotels Worldwide today announced the launch of its first ever fitness program, FIT with Tara Stiles, rolling out to all 45 of the W brand’s cutting-edge hotels and resorts around the world. In partnership with the industry’s yoga rebel, FIT with Tara Stiles flips the traditional idea of fitness on its head with a non-traditional approach to working out while on the road. Comprised of a curated in-room workout video designed for the needs of the W traveler, in-room tip cards with quick fixes to get camera-ready in a flash, and an exclusive series of intimate FIT with Tara Stiles packages available at some of the most glamorous W Retreats around the world, the program allows guests to polish their body and mindset in a uniquely W way.
W Hotels Worldwide strikes a pose with yoga rebel Tara Stiles (Photo credit: Starwood Hotels & Resorts)
“The W guest has a true ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality and wants to look fabulous yet have fun while getting fit,” said Paul James, Global Brand Leader, W Hotels, St. Regis and The Luxury Collection. “Through our partnership with Tara Stiles, we’ve created an energetic program designed to celebrate the body and provide 24/7 access to an interactive workout that can easily be incorporated into the busiest of jet-setting lifestyles.”
FIT, the W brand’s updated and renamed global gym concept, has recently been refreshed with a more modern and dynamic approach to fitness. Vibrant wall murals celebrate male and female forms against a unique backdrop inspired by the destination, while pulsating tunes designed to get guests in the workout mood are now available via the W Hotels App.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV