Celanese Corporation (NYSE:CE), a global technology and specialty materials company, is delivering two technical presentations about its thermoplastic composites at the SAMPE 2014 annual technical conference on Thursday, June 5, at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, Wash.
Celanese presenters will highlight thermoplastic solutions for continuous-fiber composites used in light and tough components that can reduce weight, drive down costs and perform in extreme environments.
Using advanced polymer technology and processes, Celanese manufactures high-performance continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic tapes, rods and profiles in addition to polymers used as thermoplastic matrix materials. As an alternative to conventional materials, such as thermosets and metals, high performance thermoplastic composites are found in more lightweight industrial applications and offer high heat and chemical resistance, durability and cost reduction.
Visit the Composites section of Celanese.com to read how the company develops and offers a leading composites solution for use in aerospace, oil and gas, automotive and industrial applications with its Celstran® continuous fiber reinforced thermoplastic tapes (CFR-TP) and rods (CFR-TPR).Celanese Technical Presentations June 5, 11:50 a.m. PDT
- Development of Monolithic, Thermoplastic Composite Type IV Pressure Vessel for Hydrogen Storage on Automobiles: M. Ruby and D. Almond of Celanese; M. Turner and A. Clarke of EPL Composite Solutions.
- Improving Composite Process Efficiency on a Structural Frame for Commercial Truck Storage Door: G. Clark and M. Reif of Celanese; M. Begert, M. Gerster, E. Schneider of EDAG GmbH & Co. KGaA; and T. Joppich and S. Baumgaertner of Fraunhofer Institute for Chemical Technology.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts