WALLDORF, Germany, May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- To gain advantage in today's competitive, global economy, companies need to know their customers better than ever and engage them in more personal, meaningful and industry-specific ways. And SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) is expanding its portfolio of customer relationship management (CRM) offerings to help do this. The company today announced the launch of new customer-centric industry versions of customer engagement solutions designed for insurance, utilities and retail.
SAP continues to deliver innovative new cloud-based solutions for modern marketing, sales and customer service with hundreds of enhancements across its customer engagement solutions. These enhancements leverage the powerful SAP HANA® Cloud Platform to deliver additional predictive analytics, more streamlined business process execution and deeper integration with existing CRM and financial software investments. Among the new enhancements delivered in the latest release are a family of industry-specific cloud-based customer engagement solutions for:
- Insurance: A next-generation "lead-to-policy" cloud solution for property and casualty insurers, designed to help insurers better engage with customers throughout the buying process.
- Utilities: A business-to-business (B2B) sales solution that helps sales personnel engage with commercial and industrial customers through a single solution to help build better relationships, capture insights and close deals.
- Retail: A solution designed to help store employees deliver a next-generation in-store experience by empowering them to provide personalized assistance and streamline the customer journey by providing unique offers, making product recommendations and locating available product inventory across stores.
SAP is also introducing a new and robust cloud-based marketing performance dashboard that delivers combined sales and marketing insights to executives. It displays key marketing and sales performance measures in real time based on current operational data and delivers proactive intelligent notifications for exceptions that require immediate action, such as notice of budget overruns or under-performing campaigns or surprise successes like hit offers or over-performing product launches.
The dashboard is available on any device, is intuitive, easy-to-personalize and allows leaders to quickly drill into details to understand the reasons behind the metrics. The dashboard can present data from any connected source system so executives can leverage their existing marketing system landscape. It is pre-integrated with other SAP products, including the SAP® CRM and SAP ERP applications, the SAP Customer Engagement Intelligence solution and the SAP Jam social software platform as well as with products from SAP partners such as Marketo, NetBase, Avention and Fan Appz."Customer engagement is top of mind as businesses continue to figure out ways to put the customer first. We believe Gartner's report validates the growth of the CRM market and the strength of SAP solutions as we gain market share through increased adoption of cloud solutions for CRM," said Jamie Anderson, global vice president, Product Marketing, Customer Engagement Solutions, SAP. "The announcement of our industry-specific solutions validates our commitment to the cloud and to further developing our customer engagement solutions to offer businesses new ways to evolve their CRM landscape." Customer engagement solutions from SAP are part of the company's portfolio of cloud-based CRM solutions designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing, sales and service organizations, which includes SAP Cloud for Sales, SAP Cloud for Service and SAP Cloud for Social Engagement solutions. In addition, hybris, an SAP company, delivers an omni-channel commerce software suite that is best-in-class, helping a company execute all its direct selling processes and present a single view and a unified experience to all its customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV