SAN MATEO, Calif., May 28, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc. (NYSE: N), the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, today announced four wholesale distribution and manufacturing customers that have powered business transformation and growth running their organizations on NetSuite for the past 10 years. NetSuite's unified suite of business management software has allowed companies like Allied Valve, Ambiente Wine Importing, DiscounTechnology, Mountz Inc. and more to grow and prosper without the hassles of upgrades, hardware maintenance and IT staffing requirements that come with antiquated client-server-based ERP systems. In the past 10 years, these early adopters of cloud technology have never had to replace a server supporting their ERP instance, hire an IT specialist to handle their financial applications or call in consultants to help with an ERP upgrade, allowing them to focus on business innovation, customer service and business expansion. NetSuite has 18 customers in wholesale distribution and manufacturing that have been with NetSuite for 10 years or more, enabling them to streamline their operations and continue to innovate, including iAutomation, Data Physics, Eco-Bags Products, Ruff Wear, Happy Jack, and RedBuilt.
NetSuite's comprehensive suite of ERP, CRM and ecommerce management software has given these wholesale distributors and manufacturers real-time visibility across the organization, providing insight into sales, inventory and invoicing, while giving them the ability to grow revenues, optimize inventory management, dramatically improve productivity and build stronger customer and partner relationships. NetSuite brings the following key features and benefits to wholesale distributors and manufacturers:
- Providing a real-time, 360-degree view of the business by seamlessly integrating financials / ERP, CRM and ecommerce, empowering businesses to manage their interactions directly with consumers, other businesses and trading partners.
- Improving supply chain operations with integrated inventory and order management, and building demand forecasts with real-time data, reducing excess inventory or the risk of stockouts.
- Allowing data to flow seamlessly to wholesale distributors and manufacturers, and their trading partners, to ensure communication is in lockstep with the same data, audit trails and real-time accuracy at every stage.
- Sharing container, pallet, location, forecasting, scheduling and unit-level data with stakeholders, while collaborating on a common cloud platform.
- Managing all transactions and associated customer interactions regardless of touchpoint.
- Integrating shipping and order fulfillment to tackle the challenges of multiple channels, partial ship and drop-shipping requirements, and dynamic order volumes.
Replaced Sage with NetSuite Cloud for Business Transformation