KILGORE, Texas, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP) ("MMLP" or the "Partnership") announced today that Robert D. Bondurant, Chief Financial Officer, and Joseph McCreery, Vice President – Finance and Head of Investor Relations, both of Martin Midstream GP LLC, MMLP's general partner, will present at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Energy & Power Leveraged Finance Conference in New York City on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 at 4:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The Partnership's presentation will be posted and available for download by visiting the Partnership's website, www.martinmidstream.com prior to the presentation.
About Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (Nasdaq:MMLP)Martin Midstream Partners L.P. is a publicly traded limited partnership with a diverse set of operations focused primarily in the United States Gulf Coast region. The Partnership's primary business segments include: (1) terminalling, storage and packaging services for petroleum products and by-products; (2) natural gas services, including liquids distribution services and natural gas storage; (3) sulfur and sulfur-based products processing, manufacturing, marketing and distribution; and (4) marine transportation services for petroleum products and by-products.
CONTACT: For more information: Joe McCreery - Head of Investor Relations 903-988-6425 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV