DETROIT, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced new capabilities to its Data Center Real-User Monitoring (DC RUM) solution. DC RUM now arms enterprises with three new major capabilities:
- IT can now regain end-to-end visibility of applications and third-party services that extend beyond the traditional borders of the data center.
- Production operations can now anticipate and prioritize issues using an outside-in view of user performance.
- IT can quantify the performance contribution of browser and mobile devices that is undetected by data-center only offerings.
Tweet this: New @CompuwareAPM DC RUM release makes it possible for production operations to extend insight to mobile, Web 2.0 and third-party services
With this new release, organizations can now ensure flawless user experiences as application delivery channels expand into native and hybrid mobile, and as modern architectures leverage third-party services and Web 2.0 technologies.DC RUM now integrates with dynaTrace's best-in-class Real-User Monitoring for Mobile & Web, enabling new levels of business insights into users' journeys and conversion rates. Building on integration with Compuware's APMaaS Synthetic Monitoring for Mobile & Web solution, DC RUM now delivers a complete view of all applications, users and application tiers in a single console. "Compuware APM is the first solution that delivers a complete view of user experience and now provides it in a simple, powerful, single reporting interface," said Michael McLachlan, Principal Consultant at Forsythe Technology. "As a result, our clients who have implemented Compuware's APM solution have all their operations team's needs on a single screen, out-of-the-box. This enables them to ensure all applications are performing to meet their business needs and streamlines communication between IT and application owners."
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts