DETROIT, May 28, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of application performance management (APM), today announced new capabilities to its Data Center Real-User Monitoring (DC RUM) solution. DC RUM now arms enterprises with three new major capabilities:
- IT can now regain end-to-end visibility of applications and third-party services that extend beyond the traditional borders of the data center.
- Production operations can now anticipate and prioritize issues using an outside-in view of user performance.
- IT can quantify the performance contribution of browser and mobile devices that is undetected by data-center only offerings.
Tweet this: New @CompuwareAPM DC RUM release makes it possible for production operations to extend insight to mobile, Web 2.0 and third-party services
With this new release, organizations can now ensure flawless user experiences as application delivery channels expand into native and hybrid mobile, and as modern architectures leverage third-party services and Web 2.0 technologies.DC RUM now integrates with dynaTrace's best-in-class Real-User Monitoring for Mobile & Web, enabling new levels of business insights into users' journeys and conversion rates. Building on integration with Compuware's APMaaS Synthetic Monitoring for Mobile & Web solution, DC RUM now delivers a complete view of all applications, users and application tiers in a single console. "Compuware APM is the first solution that delivers a complete view of user experience and now provides it in a simple, powerful, single reporting interface," said Michael McLachlan, Principal Consultant at Forsythe Technology. "As a result, our clients who have implemented Compuware's APM solution have all their operations team's needs on a single screen, out-of-the-box. This enables them to ensure all applications are performing to meet their business needs and streamlines communication between IT and application owners."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV