Fleetmatics Group PLC (NYSE: FLTX), a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for service-based businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS), today announced that Jim Travers, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Steve Lifshatz, Chief Financial Officer are scheduled to present at the following upcoming conferences:
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2014 Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, California on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 2:50 p.m. PDT (5:50 p.m. EDT).
- William Blair Growth Stock Conference in Chicago, Illinois on Wednesday, June 11, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. CDT (11:00 a.m. EDT).
A live webcast of these presentations will also be available on the investor relations portion of the company’s website at ir.fleetmatics.com, and a replay will be archived on the website as well.
About Fleetmatics Group PLC
Fleetmatics Group PLC is a leading global provider of mobile workforce solutions for businesses of all sizes delivered as software-as-a-service (SaaS). Our solutions enable businesses to meet the challenges associated with managing local fleets, and improve the productivity of their mobile workforces, by extracting actionable business intelligence from real-time and historical vehicle and driver behavioral data.Fleetmatics Group’s intuitive, cost-effective Web-based solutions provide fleet operators with visibility into vehicle location, fuel usage, speed and mileage, and other insights into their mobile workforce, enabling them to reduce operating and capital costs, as well as increase revenue. An integrated, full-featured mobile workforce management product provides additional efficiencies related to job management by empowering the field worker and speeding the job completion process from quote through payment. As of March 31, 2014, Fleetmatics served approximately 23,000 customers, with about 472,000 vehicles worldwide. To learn more about Fleetmatics, visit www.fleetmatics.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV