May 28, 2014 – Nautilus, Inc. (NYSE: NLS), a leader in innovative home fitness equipment, is pleased to add fitness experts Joel Harper and Erika Quest as contributors to the company’s health and fitness website Bowflex Insider ™.
Joel Harper is a celebrity personal trainer who has been developing custom workouts for 18 years to high-profile clients, including Dr. Oz, musicians, top business executives and Olympic medalists. He has also created personal workout chapters for The New York Times bestselling “YOU” books series as well as the popular FIT PACK DVD.
“I am very excited to join the Bowflex Insider team,” said Harper. “This website is the ideal platform for me to share the same knowledge on exercise and health as I do with my celebrity clients, such as efficient workouts, how to stay motivated and how to achieve and maintain your fitness goals.”
Erika Quest is a regular instructor for Pilates Anytime, Inc., a one-of-a-kind website with access to Pilates classes of all levels. She also owns her own Pilates studio, Studio Q Pilates Conditioning, and is a premier presenter at a number of fitness and wellness conventions, such as Balanced Body Pilates on Tour and IDEA Health & Fitness Association.“Helping people reach fitness and wellness through the practice of Pilates is my passion,” said Quest. “I am thrilled to contribute to the Bowflex Insider and provide readers a monthly Pilates workout video for people of all fitness levels.” The Bowflex Insider, which debuted in July 2013, provides tips, education and motivation to anyone who is striving to live a healthy lifestyle. The website features expert advice from industry leaders, fitness and health news and trends, as well as tips on healthy eating. To ensure that readers have access to relevant and valuable insight, the company’s goal is to continue bringing on board top-notch contributors such as Joel Harper and Erika Quest.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV