- Assessment. Xerox evaluates the healthcare provider’s current environment to help them understand the impact ICD-10 will have on its operations and develop a roadmap to identify and plan transition activities.
- Implementation. In addition to systems testing and remediation plans to ensure compatibility with ICD-10, Xerox implementation support comprises redesigning work processes for greater efficiency and educating staff on the expanded clinical documentation requirements and new code set. Education includes customized simulation training developed by The Breakaway Group, A Xerox Company, which enables physicians to practice documenting care and coders to input procedures in ICD-10-compliant codes in their actual EHR application. Customized simulation training simplifies the learning process and speeds adoption by addressing the specific educational needs of clinician groups, increasing retention of information pertinent to their role.
- Stabilization. Xerox provides ongoing support after go-live to optimize the transition, ensuring minimal impact on the revenue cycle, interoperable and compliant information systems and proficiency in physicians’ and coders’ everyday use of ICD-10.
Xerox Guides Miami Children’s Hospital Through Coding Conversion To Improve Care
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts