Lowe's (LOW) was downgraded at Canaccord Genuity to sell from hold. Twelve-month price target is $37. Valuation call, as the stock is up 88% over the past two years, Canaccord Genuity said.
Live Nation (LYV) downgraded at Sterne Agee to Neutral. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $26.50, Sterne Agee said.
Twitter (TWTR) was upgraded at Nomura to buy. Twelve-month price target is $43. Estimates were also increased, given higher expected sales per user and margins, Nomura said.
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) was upgraded at Piper Jaffray to overweight from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $85. Company is using technology to drive improved customer service, Piper Jaffray said.Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More: Greenberg: Why Kors Is Red-Flagged >>Read More: Equity Pullback in the Cards, but Outlook Will Brighten Later This Year
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV