NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Apollo Global Management (APO) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Andersons (ANDE) was upgraded at BMO Capital to outperform. Twelve-month price target is $56. Expect company fundamentals to bottom in the third quarter, BMO Capital said.
Auxilium (AUXL) was upgraded at MKM Partners to buy. Twelve-month price target is $26. Stock is down 30% since March, but Testim appears to have stabilized and Stendra is showing continued growth, MKM Partners said.Autozone (AZO) was upgraded at Gabelli to buy from hold. Company deserves a premium valuation, despite inventory concerns, Gabelli said. (DG) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $60. Company faces headwinds to continued future growth, Deutsche Bank said. DreamWorks (DWA) was upgraded at Topeka Capital to hold from sell. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $25, Topeka Capital said. Hawaiian (HA) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV