- Rowan Renaissance : The rig began experiencing issues with its subsea systems on May 19, 2014. The Company is working to rectify these issues and expects the rig to resume normal operations by the beginning of June 2014. During this period the Company may incur some amount of unbillable operational downtime.
- Joe Douglas : Awarded an estimated 90-day contract with Freeport-McMoRan Oil & Gas in the Gulf of Mexico commencing May 2014 at a day rate of $165,000, which is above the previous day rate of $160,000.
- Rowan Gorilla VII : Awarded a 220-day extension with Apache in the UK sector of the North Sea commencing in November 2014 at a day rate of $280,000, which is no change from the current day rate.
- Rowan Gorilla II : Extended contract for approximately 120 days with Pertamina in Indonesia with no change from the previous day rate.
Rowan Provides Fleet Contract Status Update
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.