3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower
- NOAH's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 54.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. In comparison to the other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, NOAH HOLDINGS LTD -ADR's return on equity significantly exceeds that of the industry average and is above that of the S&P 500.
- NOAH HOLDINGS LTD -ADR reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, NOAH HOLDINGS LTD -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $0.93 versus $0.42 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.17 versus $0.93).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 75.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $9.61 million to $16.88 million.
- The gross profit margin for NOAH HOLDINGS LTD -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 77.84%. Regardless of NOAH's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, NOAH's net profit margin of 33.57% significantly outperformed against the industry.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.