3 Stocks Driving The Utilities Sector Higher
- PCYO's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 10.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 69.0%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- PCYO's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.09 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, PCYO has a quick ratio of 2.09, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The gross profit margin for PURE CYCLE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 80.14%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -61.90% is in-line with the industry average.
- PCYO has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 20.00% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.44 million or 193.26% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts