3 Specialty Retail Stocks Nudging The Industry Higher
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 143.12% to $24.26 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -8.51%.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the Specialty Retail industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 15.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from -$2.18 million to -$1.84 million.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 2.37 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Along with the unfavorable debt-to-equity ratio, CALI maintains a poor quick ratio of 0.75, which illustrates the inability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Specialty Retail industry and the overall market, CHINA AUTO LOGISTICS INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts