Trina’s fundamentals improved dramatically last quarter, and investors should expect this trend to continue. Markets are not yet convinced the turnaround is in place. Another strong quarter by Trina might change the market’s mind.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
Do you think Trina Solar has the most upside potential of these solar stocks? Use this list as a starting point for your own analysis. 1. First Solar, Inc. (FSLR): Manufactures and sells solar modules using a thin-film semiconductor technology. Market cap at $6.07B, most recent closing price at $60.67. 2. SunPower Corporation (SPWR): Designs, manufactures, and delivers solar systems to residential, commercial, and utility customers. Market cap at $4.17B, most recent closing price at $31.89. 3. Trina Solar Limited (TSL): Designs, develops, manufactures, and sells photovoltaic (PV) modules worldwide. Market cap at $916.86M, most recent closing price at $12.87.
(Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Contributor. Monthly return data sourced from Zacks Investment Research. All other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV