DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate company, today announced that Philip Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, will present at REITWeek: NAREIT’s Investor Forum for 2014. The conference is scheduled to take place at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, June 3-5, 2014.
Philip Hawkins, Chief Executive Officer, will present on June 3, 2014 at REITWeek: NAREIT's Investor Forum for 2014. (Photo: Business Wire)
DCT Industrial’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, June 3, 2014. The presentation will be webcast live and available for replay on the Investors section of the Company’s website at www.dctindustrial.com or at http://reitstream.com/reitweek2014/dct-industrial-trust-inc. The webcast replay will be available until at least September 3, 2014.
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc.®
DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. As of March 31, 2014, the Company owned interests in approximately 73.1 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 900 customers, including 8.6 million square feet operated on behalf of four institutional capital management partners. DCT maintains a Baa2 rating from Moody’s Investors Service and a BBB- from Standard & Poor’s Rating Services. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for DCT Industrial.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV