Over the three months to April, the developer of HR software reported a net loss of 13 cents a share, 2 cents narrower than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected. Revenue of $159.7 million climbed 74% year over year. Billings (revenue plus invoiced sales) soared 94% to $208 million.
After the bell, shares added 6.8% to $87.69.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: WDAY Ratings Report
WATCH: More market update videos on TheStreet TV | More videos from Joe Deaux
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts