Voting for the 2014 TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby Fan’s Choice Award is now open, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation and Intersport announced today. This annual award, now in its third year, recognizes college baseball players who excel beyond the diamond and whose leadership inspires others. The 16 finalists up for consideration in 2014 demonstrate integrity in all aspects of life, stay active in their community and are dedicated in the classroom.
The winner will be determined by fans through Facebook voting and will be honored at the 2014 TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby. Fans can view profiles of the finalists and vote daily by visiting Facebook.com/CollegeHomeRunDerby.
The 16 finalists who embody the characteristics of the TD Ameritrade Fan’s Choice Award are: Kevin Swick (USC); Jeff Keller (Dartmouth); Pat Wiese (Le Moyne); Casey Hicks (Gallaudet); Nic Wilson (Georgia State); Garrett Bayliff (Wichita State); Erik Lockwood (University of the Pacific); Robby Sunderman (Dayton); Bret Lopez (BYU); Josh Nethaway (Albany); Dan Powers (Shenandoah); Dalton Gress (Francis Marion); Russell Vaughan (Texas A&M Corpus Christi); Aaron Anderson (Eastern New Mexico); Luke Weber (USC Upstate); and Rene Solis (St. Mary, TX).
The TD Ameritrade Fan’s Choice Award is the only college baseball award determined solely by fans. There are three rounds of voting: Round One opens today and ends June 9, with the Top 12 vote getters moving on to Round Two. The field will then be reduced to the top four vote getters on June 16. Round Three voting will end June 23, and the winner will be officially announced June 24. The winner will be honored at the TD Ameritrade College Home Run Derby in Omaha, Neb. on July 3, airing live on ESPN.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV