By midafternoon, shares had gained 5.1% to $8.89.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BRCD's share price has jumped by 59.30%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Turning to the future, naturally, any stock can fall in a major bear market. However, in almost any other environment, the stock should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed nice gains in the past year.
- Although BRCD's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 2.55, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $168.24 million or 40.65% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYS has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -10.63%.
- The gross profit margin for BROCADE COMMUNICATIONS SYS is rather high; currently it is at 69.91%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -2.54% is in-line with the industry average.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BRCD Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts