On 5/29/14, Goodrich Petroleum Corp.'s 10.00% Series C Cumulative Preferred Stock (GDP.PRC) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.625, payable on 6/16/14. As a percentage of GDP.PRC's recent share price of $27.38, this dividend works out to approximately 2.28%, so look for shares of GDP.PRC to trade 2.28% lower — all else being equal — when GDP.PRC shares open for trading on 5/29/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 9.15%, which compares to an average yield of 8.63% in the "Oil & Gas Exploration & Production" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, GDP.PRC was trading at a 9.32% premium to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of GDP.PRC shares, versus GDP:
Below is a dividend history chart for GDP.PRC, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.625 on Goodrich Petroleum Corp.'s 10.00% Series C Cumulative Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Goodrich Petroleum Corp. (GDP) makes up 5.75% of the First Trust ISE-Revere Natural Gas Index Fund ETF (FCG) which is trading higher by about 0.7% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV