BRISTOL, Va., May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Alpha Natural Resources, Inc. (NYSE: ANR), a leading U.S. coal producer, announced that members of Alpha's management team plan to participate in several investor conferences, including: the Brean Capital 2014 Global Resources & Infrastructure Conference on Wednesday, May 28; the Bank of America Merrill Lynch Energy & Power Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, June 4; the 1 st Annual Clarkson Capital Markets Coal Roundtable Discussion on Thursday, June 5; and the Sterne Agee 2014 Boston Executive Summit on Tuesday, June 17. While Alpha will not make formal presentations at these conferences, the Company expects to make updated investor materials available through the Investors portion of its website, at www.alphanr.com.
About Alpha Natural Resources Alpha Natural Resources is one of the largest and most regionally diversified coal suppliers in the United States. With affiliate mining operations in Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and Wyoming, Alpha supplies metallurgical coal to the steel industry and thermal coal to generate power to customers on five continents. Alpha is committed to being a leader in mine safety with our Running Right process and an environmental steward in the communities where our affiliates operate. For more information, visit Alpha's 2013 Year in Review at www.anryearinreview.com or our website at www.alphanr.com. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/AlphaNaturalResources and on Twitter @alphanr.
SOURCE Alpha Natural Resources, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV