Law Offices of Howard G. Smith reminds investors that all purchasers of the securities of Herbalife Ltd. (“Herbalife” or the “Company”) (NYSE:HLF) between May 4, 2010 and April 11, 2014, inclusive (the “Class Period”), have until June 13, 2014, to file a motion to be appointed as lead plaintiff in the shareholder lawsuit.
Herbalife is a network marketing company that sells weight management, nutritional supplement and personal care products through a global network of independent-distributor “Members,” most of whom are discount customers that purchase Herbalife products at wholesale prices and resell the products to other consumers or distributors. The Complaint alleges that throughout the Class Period (a) defendants issued false and misleading statements or failed to disclose that the Company’s operations were based on a pyramid scheme whereby its distributors generate revenue by recruiting other distributors rather than selling Herbalife’s diet and nutritional products to the general public, and (b) the Company engaged in deceptive trade practices and unduly pressured its Members to purchase more products to resell as one of its distributors.
If you purchased Herbalife securities during the Class Period, you may
move the Court no later than June 13, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff,
if you meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you
need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your
choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If
you wish to learn more about this action, please contact Howard G.
Smith, Esquire, of Law Offices of Howard G. Smith, 3070 Bristol Pike,
Suite 112, Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020 by telephone at (215) 638-4847,
Toll Free at (888) 638-4847, or by email to
or visit our website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV