3 Stocks With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: CSPI, DNP, CCOI
Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Wednesday, Wednesday, May 28, 2014, 4:00 AM ET, 95 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.2% to 13.1%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Wednesday:CSP (NASDAQ:CSPI) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 11 cents per share. At a price of $6.79 as of 3:59 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6.5%.The average volume for CSP has been 12,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. CSP has a market cap of $24.1 million and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are down 16.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. CSP Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops and markets information technology (IT) integration solutions and high-performance cluster computer systems to industrial, commercial, and defense customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The company has a P/E ratio of 42.47.TheStreet Ratings rates CSP as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. You can view the full CSP Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV