NEW YORK, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Loews Corporation (NYSE: L) announced today that James S. Tisch, Chief Executive Officer, will participate in the Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. Strategic Decisions Conference in New York. Mr. Tisch is scheduled to speak on May 29, 2014 at 9:00 am EDT. An audio webcast will be available live and for replay on the Events & Presentations section of the Loews investor relations website: http://ir.loews.com.
ABOUT LOEWS CORPORATIONLoews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) and Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP); and two wholly owned subsidiaries: HighMount Exploration & Production LLC and Loews Hotels & Resorts. For more information please visit www.loews.com.
SOURCE Loews Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV