VALENCIA, Calif., May 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD), focused on discovering, developing and commercializing treatments for diabetes, announced today that it will present at upcoming conferences.
- Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, June 2, 2014 at 2:30 pm (ET) in New York, New York.
- Goldman Sachs 35 th Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, June 12, 2014 at 11:20 am (PT) at the Terranea Resortin Rancho Palos Verdes, California.
- Wells Fargo 2014 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 17, 2014 at 10:00 am (ET) at the InterContinental in Boston, Massachusetts.
Interested parties can access a link to the live webcast of the presentations from the News & Events section of the Company's website at http://www.mannkindcorp.com.
About MannKind CorporationMannKind Corporation (Nasdaq:MNKD) focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic products for patients with diseases such as diabetes. Its lead product candidate, AFREZZA ®, is under review by the FDA. MannKind regularly posts copies of its press releases as well as additional information about MannKind on its website www.mannkindcorp.com . Interested persons can subscribe on the website to e-mail alerts that are sent automatically when MannKind issues press releases, files its reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission or posts certain other information to the website.
CONTACT: Matthew J. Pfeffer Chief Financial Officer (661) 775-5300 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV