NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Bonanza Creek (BCEI) was upgraded at Topeka Capital to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $68. Wattenberg acquisition should be highly accretive to earnings, Topeka Capital said.
Bio-Rad Laboratories (BIO) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Cepheid (CPHD) was upgraded at Needham to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $50. More positive on the company, following meetings with management, Needham said.Cisco (CSCO) was upgraded at Deutsche Bank to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $30. See stronger-than-anticipated business ramp, Deutsche Bank said. (CIT) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. Guidewire (GWRE) was upgraded at Citigroup to neutral. Twelve-month price target is $43. Expectations have come in and company fundamentals are improving, Citigroup said. Office Depot (ODP) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $7. Company can likely exceed consensus earnings expectations, Goldman Sachs said. Palo Alto (PANW) was upgraded at Nomura to buy from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $80. See fewer risks around the Juniper litigation, Nomura said. Pharmacyclics (PCYC) was downgraded at RBC Capital to sector perform from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $95. Company is facing potential growth headwinds, RBC Capital said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV