COPENHAGEN, Denmark, May 27, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALK today announced that the Company will present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference in New York, NY. Jens Bager, President and CEO, will provide an overview of the Company and its key programmes on Wednesday, 4 June at 1:30 PM Eastern Time.
ALK is a research-driven global pharmaceutical company focusing on allergy prevention, diagnosis and treatment. ALK is the world leader in allergy immunotherapy - a unique treatment of the underlying cause of allergy. The company has approximately 1,800 employees with subsidiaries, production facilities and distributors worldwide. ALK has entered into partnership agreements with Merck (MSD outside the USA and Canada) and Torii to commercialise allergy immunotherapy tablets in North America and Japan, respectively. The company is headquartered in Hoersholm, Denmark, and listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen. Find more information at www.alk.net.
CONTACT: Investor Relations: Per Plotnikof, tel. +45 4574 7527, mobile +45 2261 2525 Janet Dally, tel. +1 609-466-0466 Press: Martin Barlebo, tel. +45 4574 7901, mobile +45 2064 1143
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV